The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 7- Kristen Speaks. Rob Shatters Me...

Am I not human? Do I not bleed?

What.The.Fuck?
Seriously.
I'm told this pic was taken at LAX.
(The when doesn't matter... The why does)
And it breaks my shriveled grinch heart.
Shattered.
OK.
Say I get 20 friends...
And just decide to follow you around
and take your picture.
ALL THE TIME.
My friends and I shout at you to get a response...
We block wherever it is you are trying to go...
And we fucking chase you when you drive anywhere.
We follow you into hotels and restaurants...
We never give you a moments peace.
You would call the cops, wouldn't you?
Me and my friends couldn't get away with it...
Could we?
Why does Robert have to deal with this?
Why is this OK?
I truly don't understand.
Aren't there laws against harassment?
Isn't that what this is?
What.The.Fuck.

Something in the way he moves...

*sigh*
This picture is just to get my mind
off of the previous picture.
Robert.
Walking.
Fucking.
Owns.
Me.

I feel a little better.

I'm fierce... get used to it.

I watched "Speak" last night.
Kristen was fantastic in it.
I laughed.
I cried.
She can make me cry.
(Oh how I'm going to cry watching New Moon)
It was a good movie...
And Oregano was in it too... kinda.
He was even sorta cute...
in a chubby, short spicy way.

Kristen is in high school.
Kristen does the narrative.
Kristen is a loner.
Kristen meets the guy she likes...
in biology class.
Cute.

Bye for now

8 comments:

fayezeewayzee said...

I don't like to curse, but that first picture just may make me! Just gets me sick to my stomach!

loveactually said...

Being on twitter while I have my morning coffee pays off...I get to read your blog post first thing. ;)

I paused at the first picture...it breaks my heart to see the reality of it from afar like that. I remember that morning it was the morning after the MTVMA's and Rob was leaving for NYC. The video of this is horrible because as he gets out of the SUV he has his head down and you can see him wipe both eyes and then his nose with his hand. And of course there is no breathing room and they pounce on him immediately. Ok, I'm done thinking about it.

Loved Speak. I cried my eyes out at the end. Kristen didn't have to say a whole lot in that movie...she conveys so much emotion through her expressions. IDK if you have seen Cake Eaters or The Messengers but I highly recommend those also.

Glad I could start my day off with your blog.

Anonymous said...

Wow, so true!!!
Maybe Kristen falls in love with her co-star if they get to be in a bio class.

Tedracat said...

So funny! And Into the Wild, she's on a bed in her underwear, wanting, and he turns her down....so similar to Twilight scene. She seems to have this quirky parallels that cross her films! :)

Tedracat said...

So funny! And Into the Wild, she's on a bed in her underwear, wanting, and he turns her down....so similar to Twilight scene. She seems to have this quirky parallels that cross her films! :)

rpfangirljr said...

OMG! That first picture is horrible! Just rotten!!! I HATE seeing pics like that. I am already riled up about this same subject when I read a quote from him that he couldn't enjoy his birthday becuase of the paps and stalkers.

HEART BREAKING!!!

I guess I'm going to have to watch Speak since you are about the tenth person I have come across that has liked that movie.

Vampsus said...

Rose: On my daily *crushin' on rob* net-surf, I always hit a few of the snarky-jokie sites, but I come to you for a dose of what's pertinent on this deal. Blog sites come in a lot of different flavors. Thanks for keepin' it real.

Kelly said...

Rose,

I came up with an idea... let me know what you think

http://mydiscomrobulation.blogspot.com/2009/10/musical-interlude.html

Now accepting applications :)