The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 4- Kristen Love. Robsten TOGETHER?


I love pictures like this.
I really do.
(Well, I don't like pap pics...
but if there are pictures of them
T O G E T H E R
I can deal)
Rob and Kristen...
Still hanging out together.
T O G E T H E R
I picked this shot because Rob is kinda smiling...
And so is Kristen.
Honestly...
You have to notice that you are seeing
more and more pics of them...
T O G E T H E R
*I Love It*
:)


Kristen positive comment of the day.
There were a lot of comments the other day...
About Kristen wearing too much make-up.
So.
Here is Kristen with minimal make up...
Simply Kristen.
Simply Beautiful.

Bye for now

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it how you capped the word TOGETHER for those who are still blind. And yes, as amazing as Kristen looked in those new Interview photos, she is even more stunning when she's au naturale.

Anonymous said...

They are one beautiful couple ;) Wish the paps would leave them alone though.

Love your blog and your nice comments about Kristen.

Katrina said...

Do we know who the girl in the middle is?

loveactually said...

They do have a tendency to put alot of makeup on in photo-shoots. More so in Kristen's latest because of the darker theme. Kstew's always been known for her natural... no muss no fuss beauty and the picture you chose is a great example of that.

It was nice to know they had an evening out with friends. I always include Nick and Stephenie in Rob's friends because they truly seem to have his best interests at heart and have always looked out for him. I'm sorry the night ended in the usual stalkarazzi shots.

I like the set pics better because they usually have their guard down and are smiling.

I want to thank you Rose for being so sweet to Kristen...there isn't enough of that and as a fan of both Rob and Kris I really appreciate it.

CeeCee said...

I'd like to ask them sometime if the 3 hours of fun and laughter while they are at dinner is ruined because of the couple of minutes of insanity afterwards. I'd really like to know.

I think Kristen is beautiful when she's all dolled up. I think she's stunning when she is not. Simply Beautiful indeed.

Anonymous said...

I do love that we're seeing more photos of them together.

That's such a lovely photo of Kristen...