The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Six Degrees of Robsten


It's becoming dangerous to be a Robsten fan lately.
I find myself being verbally attacked
Just because I happen to like
Rob and Kristen together.
Yeah... really.
And I find it so ridiculous that
I need to defend myself...
Because of an opinion.

There are degrees to Robsten...
Let's say...
Six degrees to Robsten...

6. If you a Six... You don't really give a rats ass
who the hell Rob dates.
In fact, you don't really give a shit about Rob.
You just think he's cute.

5. Fives are undecided.
They feel intrusive if they have an opinion...
It's none of their business who Rob dates.
At least that's what they keep telling themselves...

4. Fours are accepting.
They aren't actually fans of Robsten...
And they aren't really fans of Kristen...
But they love Rob...
And will try to give her a chance.

3. Threes are wary...
They like Robsten...
But are scared something bad is going to happen
and then the movies will be ruined.
Or the chemistry will be lost...
They worry that Rob's heart will be broken...
Or that Kristen will change him somehow.

2. Twos are giddy.
They thoroughly enjoy all Robsten has to offer.
The pictures of Rob and Kristen together...
The gossip and innuendo that surrounds them.
Twos are so happy with their Robsten...
That they can accept opposing opinions with a smile.
Twos just like to see Rob's smile when he is with Kristen.
Twos are happy when Rob is happy.

1. Ones are scary.
Robsten or Nonsten...
The determined Robsten
who will say anything...
Twist any story...
To make their point.
The delusional Nonsten
who insists no matter the evidence...
That there IS no Robsten.
Ones stalk Rob.
Ones threaten Kristen.
Ones threaten opposing viewpoints.
Ones write emails to blog and websites
verbally attacking people.
Ones cannot separate fantasy...
from reality.

Personally...
I think I'm a Two.
I enjoy Robsten.
I have fun with Robsten.
I love Rob. I love Kristen.
I love Rob and Kristen together.
But I would still love each of them apart...
Either way.

I'll be honest here...
The most important part of Robsten to me?

Rob.

He's the reason I'm here.
And no matter what path his love-life travels...
I will still be here.
Always.

Bye for now

9 comments:

maria said...

I definitely agree with you Rose!! I'm 100% a two myself!! I just wish we had recent Robsten dose because I'm beginning to starve for them, I miss them so much!!but if that's the way our lovebirds are good and healthy I don't mind! :)

spellbound said...

I'm a recent convert. I never cared one way or the other, as long as Rob was happy. Back in April I decided from evidence that they must be together. And they look happy. It's really none of my business but if it makes them happy, good for them! I'm really happy for them. They are so cute together, so many similarities.

Laura said...

I'm a 2!!!! LOL

Great post, Rose!!

debbi said...

Don't know if everyone has seen this before, but it's new to me. Since we're in a Robsten drought, I thought I'd share. Check out this youtube video of Rob and Kris out on May 8th. The music is unnecessary, but you get the point.

BTW, I'm a 2 as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkfSJjRoaDE

Lula! said...

I'm a 6. With a little bit of 2 and 3 thrown in, for good measure!

kkattita said...

i'm two!! i just wanna see rob's happy! =)

Suz said...

Rose

You
Move
Me

Anonymous said...

I think I’m no.2 also…I’m a Kstew first(well, I don’t know about RP before twilight..lol) after Robsten explosions…I was like…why Stwie…WHYyyyy!!!well I thought RP is a playar, you know…the ramous(pls don’t kill me RP fans! ) I never happy when she date MA either(the herb give me bad rash…lol) and bc I want her for myself(yes! I’m a girl with lesbo crush on her)…but then, I started to see my beloved Stwie really happy with him…so I’m waving Robsten flag I guess.

May said...

Oh I`m def a two & damn proud of it, bb. LOL