The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Friday, August 14, 2009

ROBert and kriSTEN


Well. Well. Well.
I was looking over my post titles from the last few days.
All I have to say is...
OBSESS MUCH?
Good Fucking Grief.

The "R" word is in 8 out of 10 Titles.
Shit.
I guess I am in much deeper than I realized.

Maybe I can blame the lack of Rob news
for my ongoing "R" infatuation.
I mean...
If I had new pictures of him to look at...
Maybe I wouldn't be spouting off
so much about "R".

Or maybe not.

I would like to think that
I can stop any time I want.
I would like to think that
I am miles away from most fanatics...
But am I?

As the magic 8 ball so cleverly says...
"Outlook not so good"

The fact of the matter is...
I'm kinda a bitch.
(yeah... 'kinda'... riiiight)
And I'm a gifted shit-stirrer.
Oh... I love to put my big ol' paddle
in that vat of "R" stew
and stir like crazy.

Does that make me a bad person?

Magic 8 ball?
"Better not tell you now"

I've been all about "R" lately.
So much so...
That I actually feel protective of them.
Man.
A grown woman.
Married to husband.
Mother to sons.
Getting all angsty about a relationship
That has absolutely nothing to do with me.

A year ago... if you would have told me
that I would be fucking obsessing
over a 23 year old actor...
a series of books and movies...
and a relationship between
this actor and his co-star...
I would have said...
AS.FUCKING.IF.

And yet.
Here I sit.
Writing in my Robert Pattinson Blog.
Obsessing.

Do I need help?

Magic 8 ball?
"As I see it, yes"

Bye for now

1 comment:

WebbWeaver said...

If you are obsessing ...please.. let me find a good psychiatrist and book us BOTH an appointment!!!