The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pocket Edward Loves Robsten





I must have Robsten on the brain.
I'm all about it lately.

Maybe it's just because there have only
been glimpses of Rob in the last week.

Not sure.

Anyway.

I was going through my
"Where's Oregano" folders...
Kinda doing 'pre-production' for
Oregano 3 (This time it's personal)
And realized I have a lot of Robsten type pictures
Pocket Edward is all over that shit.
PE is SO into Robsten.

I'm liking it.

So I thought I would share a few
PE Robsten pics.
PE and *my* version of KStew...
I found them amusing.
And kinda cool in a
"Rose is deranged and needs help" kinda way.

I know you understand.

Oh and here's the link for Oregano 2...
If you want a giggle.
Heh.


Bye for now

1 comment:

Tess said...

And Rose loves Robsten.. ;)