The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Robert Pattinson is Edward Cullen is Robert Pattinson...

Comic Con is today.
Rob/Kristen/Taylor
are supposed to be there.
My stomach is in knots.
I'm so nervous for Rob.
I'm scared he won't be the same
smiling, goofy guy
he was last year.
I'm scared the banshees
will scream him into a coma.
SO.
I decided to talk about
Twilight and New Moon.
This is one of my favorite pictures from Twilight.
This was the picture
where I knew...
That Rob could be Edward.
He looks frighteningly handsome.
Menacingly beautiful.
Perfect.

This is one of the new pictures
released for New Moon.
Um.
Again... it affects me so deeply.
Edward perfection.
Tortured magnificence.
Tormented resplendence.
I feel his pain.
Brilliant.
I had the Twilight picture
as my desktop background
for a long time...
I never tired of looking at
Rob as Edward.
Now I have the New Moon
picture staring at me.
Edward as Rob.
Beautiful Perfection.
Bye for now


No comments: