The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Fall To Pieces...


I fall to pieces
Each time I see you again
I fall to pieces
How can I be just your friend?


So...
More fucking outtakes.
OUTfuckingTAKES.
Pictures not good enough
for the final cut.

Fucking Right.

I'm sure you have seen them all by now...
I couldn't tear myself away.
No matter how much my heart aches...
I had to look.


I don't know what else to say.
What else IS there to say?

Fuck.

That's all that comes to me.

FUCK.

Robert is so fucking beautiful.
And it fucking kills me.
And it fucking hurts.
Bye for fucking now


P.S. I think the pic in this post...
Is my most fucking favorite of all...

Fuck.

3 comments:

lostinphilly57 said...

Fuckity,fuck,fuck,fuck!!!!!!You've said it ALL Rose,and why do they always have the HOTTEST,SEXIEST pictures labeled as outtakes???
This series if pix has left me fried, baked, boiled,deep-fried,barbequed and microwaved ALL IN ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hot and sexy doesn't even do them justice.
And so it all comes back to: FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, got a little carried away there...Rob seems to have that effect on me,I'm sure you understand !!!!

Love your blog, by the way.

Suz said...

I Fucking love Robert Pattinson
I Fucking LOVE that gorgeous pic
but most of all
I FUCKING LOVE ROSE

(she speaks for my heart)

S W A Y

Trixie said...

Rosie!

Suz and I agree...

YOU are our voice. You are able to take all the jumbled, mixed-up thoughts that run through my shattered mind and put them into words.

You KNOW I <3 you BFT, 4evah&evah!