The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Hurts So Good...


Shit.

That's all I got today.
Again...
I've chosen a picture of Rob
that shows my feelings.

I've read that today
is the last day of filming for Rob
on "Remember Me"

Please God.
Let it be so.
Everyday.
Every damn day.
More and more pictures of Rob.
I feel like I've seen the whole damn movie.
Enough already.
You see...
I'm addicted to Robert Pattinson.
I not only want to see him...
I NEED to see him.

But I need some semblance of control.
A modicum of discipline...
Seeing endless pictures of Rob everyday
isn't fucking helping...
You know?
I feel like I've been punched in the gut.


Oh, and...
What is that red blob on the ground there?
That?
That's just my fucking heart.
It's been ripped out of my chest...
and beat to shit.
And then when they were done
kicking and punching it...
They fucking stomped on it.
So now...
my heart is just a flattened,
bloody,
splattered,
mess.
Kinda like Rob
in this picture.
Go away beautiful boy...
Before I beg you to stay.
You fucking own me
Robert Pattinson.
Isn't that enough?
Bye for now

No comments: