The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Random Rose


I don't really have anything to say today...
Or do I?

I know that I don't really have much to say on any given day...
So why should today be different?
OK, this is totally random...
But if you have seen the last Harry Potter movie...
or the new trailer... you will get what I am saying.
You know where Dumbledore is pulling memories
from his head... pulls them out to save for another day?
That's kinda what I feel I am doing ...
Except...
I'm pulling my emotions... out of my heart.
I'm ripping my feelings out to try and make sense of them.
How's that working?

Yeah, classic Rose.

Random thoughts.

1. Rob and Kristen. As much as I adore the thought...
Even I am finding much of the speculation tedious.
And by tedious I mean fucking frightening.
Me? I just like to look at body language...
reading the subtle clues left behind...
I laugh at the response my sarcastic comments incite...
Others? They get themselves into a fucking frenzy!
I mean...
They get SO UPSET about it.
Either way.

ROB AND KRISTEN ARE TOGETHER!!!!

ROB AND KRISTEN ARE JUST FRIENDS!!!

Shit.
Calm down people.
We are only on the sidelines here...
we aren't actual participants in their lives...
And no amount of shouting and exclamation points (!!!!!!)
is going to change that.

Relax. Seriously.

2. Do I even have a 2?
I need to think about it.
have a snack...

3. Oh man.
I was watching (and don't hate me for this)

"I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!"

Sorry.
Forgive me.
But husband was watching baseball...
and there is only so much of that I can take.
I mean seriously... 9 innings?
Cut that shit back to like... 5
and get back to me.

But I digress...

Spencer Pratt (he of the 'flesh colored beard')
and his vacant plastic wife Heidi...
are contestants on the show.
And although I know a lot of what they did was for attention...
if there were ever 2 people who deserved
to be banished from the human race?
They would definitely be in line.

I'm not a violent person...
But watching Spencer ham it up for the camera...
and seeing Heidi constantly spray some shit on her hair...
I wanted to fucking slap them both... repeatedly.
And by repeatedly... I mean until they were on their knees crying...
and my hand felt like it was going to fall off...

Dammit. Maybe I need to slap myself...

4. Robert Fucking Pattinson.
He makes me smile.
I'm so completely smitten with the boy.
And even though he looks tired and annoyed in recent pictures...
and even though I wish people would just step back and give him some space...
and even though his heart probably belongs to Kristen...
(did I just put that in there? I did!)

I still fucking love him.

Robert?

Always and forever, Baby...
Always and forever.

Bye for now

2 comments:

Tess said...

Let's go have a snack together and talk about who we love and what we hate (ok,ok, maybe hate is a harsh word)

Great post.. as always.


xo
T

Anonymous said...

*sigh* Emilie de Ravin is about to get thrown into the mix here now.

It will never end.