The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Friday, June 5, 2009

New Moon.... The Pocket Edward Way.



I couldn't resist.
I love this poster.
I love my version almost
as much as the real version.
Why?
Because it makes me laugh.
Out Loud.
Nothing wrong with that.
That's about all I have to say today...
For some reason...
I'm on Rob overload.
No idea why.
It makes absolutely no sense...
But I'm not surprised.
None of it makes any damn sense.
Why start now?
Man.
I'm so far gone.
I You, Robert Pattinson.
Bye for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your New Moon poster. LOL @ the Jaylor/Taycob muscles. Hope you had great weekend with the fam! ♥