The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Robert Pattinson Walks the Walk...








Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk,
I'm a woman's man,
no time to talk.
Music loud and women warm.
I've been kicked around since I was born.

If anyone knows how
my warped, delusional mind works...
You know that watching Rob walk
brings me to my knees.
And there have been
a lot of pictures of Rob walking...
A LOT.
So you can probably figure out
what kind of physical pain I am in...
and how fucking sore
my knees are.
I love watching him move.
Stretching.
Striding.
Strolling.
Sexy.
I need some help...
I can't get back up.
He's got me so far down.
Down on the ground.
Bye for now

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I've fallen (for Rob) and I can't get up! So true!

There's just something about his adorkable walk!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure I've used enough exclamation marks in this comment!!!!!!! So here's more!!!!!! Good post, Rose!!!!!

Tess said...

**giggle snort** While you're down there, you might as well say a few prayers... that's what I do..

xox
T

Ellie said...

LOL, Tess!

Rob makes me weak in the knees, too.
I think that affliction is a preprequisite of being a RobKat...

Nice message, Sweet Rose!