The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Rob Takes My Breath Away...




OK.
Here I sit again...
Fucking overwhelmed.
I really am wondering just how much my poor heart can take.

Seriously.

As it is...
It's pounding wildly in my chest...
Rob is in Cannes.

Rob.

He looks so damn beautiful.
I really don't know what to say anymore.
I get tired of the same cliches...
The same reactions.
But I can't fucking help it.
I feel like I have just run a marathon.
Heart racing...
Can't catch my breath.

That's it you know...
He takes my fucking breath away.

All the air around me...
The air IN me...
Has been sucked away...
Leaving me gasping for it.

Let's not forget the effect on my stomach...
It's clenching. It's twisted.
My eyes...
They are brimming with tears.
My lips...
They are wet from me licking them.
My brain...
Is erratically shifting, not able to focus.
My hands...
Are trembling and shaky.

And my heart...
Quivering.
Throbbing.
Breaking.
And every fragment.
Every sliver...
Belongs to Robert Pattinson.

Always and Forever.


Bye for now



2 comments:

Tess said...

The pictures from Cannes are really moving...they do make you exhale often and feel tingly all over (is this from the lack of oxygen? I dunno), and in the end you look him, he's smiling, !bewildered!, internally shaking his head at all the madness, but looking like he's having a pretty good time! And this make me happy.. so It's all good.

XO You!

Anonymous said...

He is literally breathtakingly, heartstoppingly beautiful isn't he? These pics are some of his best.