The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!


I hope everyone who is a Mother...
or has a Mother...
Has a wonderful day.

I know that my 2 boys are the best part of me.

(Thank you, Nick and Jake)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

And a sincere

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!


To Robert Pattinson's Mom.

You done good.
Real good.
Thank you for Rob.
I give you every credit
for the wonderful, charming person
He has become.

Thank you.


Bye for now

3 comments:

Tess said...

Happy Mother's Day Rose.... If it were possible, I'd like to pass my wishes on to your mom as well, because she did a fantastic job with you.

Big HUG,
T

Ellie said...

Sweet Rose,

Hope your Mother's day was awesome for you...


And yes, Mrs. P. did wonders with the boy...
*thud

♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

Aaaah! Sweet. Happy Mother's Day to you and Mama P.