The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

That Was The First Night I Dreamed of Edward Cullen...

"If I could dream at all, it would be about you.
And I’m not ashamed of it."

Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 14, p.294


Yes.
I had dreams about Rob last night.
Lots and lots of dreams.
Nothing sexual, mind you...
(they never are.)
but he was hanging out with me...
we were talking...
He was getting ready for a premiere
of his new movie...
And he walked me to my seat...
And then afterward
He wanted to be with me.
He wanted my opinion.
We were sitting in a booth somewhere...
shoulder to shoulder.
I could actually
FEEL him.
Yeah... that was my dream.
The other dream I recall
is Rob chastely kissing me on the lips...
And that's about as far as it goes for me.
I guess somewhere in my subconscious
I know that the whole Rob thing
is total fantasy.
Which, I suppose, is a good thing to know.
I'm not delusional.
I'm not insane.
At least I don't think I am.
I do, however
seem to have real feelings for Robert.
I'm not quite sure what those feelings are.
Love?
Lust?
Is that even possible?
My feelings FEEL real...
but they don't really make sense.
Robert Pattinson
is an enigma to me...
I have a powerful attachment to him...
strong emotions...
but I'm not quite sure
WHY
or what I am supposed to do with it.

And so Rose goes.

Bye for now




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! I've never had a dream about him.

If I can't have him in real life you'd think I could at least have him in dreams. :(

Ellie said...

Ah, the dreams...
I have had a few. I always wonder if I talk in my sleep, at all. My dh hasn't said anything or looked at me strangely, so I guess my secret's safe!

Nice post again, Rosie! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Love,
Ellie
xoxo

Tess said...

I love dreaming of him. It worried me at first, now I just hold those close to my heart.

Darlene said...

I to am in love with the character Edward Cullen. He,is on my mind all of the time.Im 60 yrs.old and should know better or be more in control but i guess that old saying is true age is just a number. Its like i've waited for his character. or his image all my life. DARLENE