The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bright are the Stars that Shine, Dark is the Sky...

I’d never seen anything more beautiful—
even as I ran, gasping and screaming,
I could appreciate that.
And the last seven months meant nothing.
And his words in the forest meant nothing.
And it did not matter if he did not want me.
I would never want anything but him,
no matter how long I lived.

Bella Swan, New Moon, Chapter 20, p.451

3 comments:

Kat said...

WTF did you get that picture from... I fucking love it.... oh my....

Tess said...

thanks for reminding me...

Anonymous said...

Okay that made me tear up. And right after I had a staring contest with the Rob in your banner. I think he might have blinked, but I'm not sure.

I really need to get my books back so I can re-read New Moon. I love when you quote from the books. It reminds me why I liked them in the firstplace.