The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

You Are Always On My Mind...

Which Rob looks better?
The wrinkly, crumpled, messy Rob?
Or the suave, debonair, dressy Rob?
I'm not sure.
Although I think its safe to say that Rob is probably
more fond of the wrinkly messy image...
Since that is the one he projects most often.
Robert cleans up nicely...
and I'm so glad that he fucking rocked that tux
at the Academy Awards.
Our boy is smart.
He knows when to play the game.
But if I am being honest...
I prefer the wrinkled, messy Rob.
Because I believe that is the closest
to who Rob really is.
He doesn't give a shit what he looks like...
He stays true to himself...
with what makes him comfortable...
and he still looks fucking gorgeous anyway.
Rob is beautiful...
but he's not a 'pretty boy'.
Because he doesn't try to be beautiful...
he just IS.
And he doesn't care if you
think he's gorgeous...
Because he is just being Robert...
He can't help that he has those seductive eyes...
that chiseled jawline,
those pouty, kissable lips...
That wonderfully imperfect nose...
The disheveled, thick mass of hair,
and those cheekbones...
Fucking to DIE for.
But you can tell he doesn't put much
importance on his looks...
Obviously he wouldn't go out looking like he
does so much of the time.
But that makes him
ALL the more
BEAUTIFUL.
Bye for now

3 comments:

Trixie said...

He. Is. Driving. Me. Crazy.

Period.
The End.

english muffin said...

I agree...I love the messy Rob. When he's dashing and debonair he takes my breath away, but when he's messy he makes me convulse...I love the runmpled just crawled out of bed Rob. Makes me imagine going out for breakfast after a long lingering crossword puzzle session on a sunday morning. I can't breath when i look at him...

Anonymous said...

I'll take him any way I can get him.

Holy hot banner & pics, Rose. What are you trying to do kill me here? I'm amazed that you can update so often. I can't think of things to say - other than - Rob you're hot and funny and I lurve you.

You go girl!