The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Smile...though your heart is aching...




OK.
I was going to rant about the whole Parasite Hilton thing.
But really, why bother?
I have faith in Rob's intelligence.
The fear factor alone should keep him safe.
Let's talk instead about
Rob's laugh.
His smile.
It fucking breaks my heart.
Just like every other thing connected to him.
But his laugh.
How would it feel to make him react like that...
to something YOU said?
Rob is so real, so honest...
and there is no place that his honesty shines through most...
than his laugh.
It touches his whole beautiful face.
It shines through his eyes.
When Rob is laughing...
you know it's because he truly finds something funny...
There isn't anything fake about his smile.
There isn't anything false about
Robert Pattinson.
His laugh is perfection.
His smile is radiant.
Bye for now

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Rose, you just made me smile. And cry. Really. My heart aches sometimes. Is this rational? Probably not, but I know I'm in good Robkat company.

Love you,
Ellie