The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

It Hurts.


I'm not on my laptop where my hundreds and hundreds of Rob pics are located. I'm sitting in the den...on the desktop...with a handful of pictures to choose from. We've already discussed the fact that my husband found this very folder...and said "No, you're NOT obsessed". Whatthefuckever.
Anyway. I don't really have it in me to post today. I'm in pain.
My heart is aching.
I miss Rob so much...and it feels ridiculous to feel this way. But it's the truth.
The God damn fucking truth.
He's so beautiful.
My heart feels like its breaking.
Fuck. Me.
Fuck. This.
Bye for now

1 comment:

Tess said...

(((--------)))

This is me squeezing the shit out you!