The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

He Fucking Owns Me



Well...there you have it. Rob is back in California.
He's back...and he is looking better (is that even FUCKING possible???) than ever.
I guess this means he will be presenting at the Oscars.
I guess this means that I will be watching and waiting to see him again...
to hear his voice...to see him fucking MOVE.
JFC.
GOD DAMN IT.
Fucking LOOK at him.
I can't even begi...
Why does he hav...
His hair is fucki...
Oh hell he's wearing those sungl...
Look at his legs in those je...
God damn I can't stop looking at hi...
What the fuck is wron....
Fuck me. Seriously.
FUCK ME.
He fucking OWNS me...
He does.
I'm all wilted and melted and whimpering...
HE FUCKING OWNS ME.
Bye for fucking now

3 comments:

Trixie said...

Perfect! Love it!

The best phrase of the day: "He Owns Me!"

I still can't get a hold of myself...

Ellie said...

Rose, I have fucking tears in my eyes from laughing so much!!!
You are a friggin' Goddess; I bow to your creative awesomeness~~
I just love you to pieces.
Ellie
xoxo

and yes, I can't even begi...

Tess said...

what a man...what a man....

I like that you and Rob are a package deal Rose (since he owns you)

Love you,
Tess