The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day.

♥ Happy Valentines Day♥
I will be out of town for the next couple of days...
So I had to post my Valentines post now.
Who is Robert thinking about today?
Whose phone number is he dialing?
Be happy, Robert.
Be My Valentine
This quote is for you.
I hope you find passion.
My Valentine Quote:
Love is passion. Obsession.
Someone you can't live without.
Someone you fall head over heels for.
Find someone you can love like crazy,
and will love you the same way back.
Listen to your heart.
No sense in life without this.
To make the journey without
falling deeply in love,
you haven't lived a life at all.
You have to try, because if you haven't tried,
then you haven't lived.

Bye for now


No comments: