The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Desire Makes Me Weak...




























He grinned his crooked smile at me,
stopping my breath and my heart.
I couldn’t imagine how an angel could be any more glorious.
There was nothing about him that could be improved upon.

Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 12, p.241


I really don't know what to say here.
He fucking blows me away.
Robert Pattinson has become Edward Cullen.
The messy bronze hair.
The pale skin.
The long, white fingers...
The penetrating eyes.
The dark, brooding stare.
The shy, crooked smile.

Robert looked absolutely beautiful at the Academy Awards last night.
Everything was perfection.
The only downside to last night was the amount of air time he got...
Not even a minute.
But every time the camera scanned the audience...
there I was looking for Robert.
A glimpse of his hair...
His delicious profile.
Watching him, look like Edward...sitting behind Mickey Rourke.
Mickey who? Is that who I was supposed to be looking at?
Sorry Mickey...The cameraman played that angle deliberately.
Robert is fucking gorgeous.
I'm so happy for him.
He did good.
And wasn't his accent stronger? He sounded more British..
Brilliant. Perfection.
I love you, Robert Pattinson.

Bye for now

No comments: