The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

What was I talking about? Oh yeah.



Mmmmm....dark Edward.

This is just to say that Taylor Lautner has been signed (let me sign!) to reprise his role as Jacob Black in "New Moon". I'm not sure how I feel about this. On one hand, I thought that Taylor was PERFECT for Jacob in "Twilight". He was everything I pictured Jacob being (not that I really noticed the character that much...I am deeply in love with Edward, after all), cute, friendly and sweet. In NM...I'm not so sure.

First off...I don't like Taylor with the long hair. He looks SO much cuter with his hair short....but I realize that is a character thing. Can he man up enough to compete with Edward? Jacob didn't really compute with me as anything Edward would have to worry about...until "Eclipse" (my favorite book)...it wasn't until that book that I realized that Jacob could be kinda hot and sexy....Can 17 year old Taylor pull that off? I don't know. I read that they recently did some more screen tests to see if he and Kristen had any chemistry...I suppose that is the important part, isn't it? It's not whether I can see Taylor/Jacob as a possibility...its whether Kristen can act like she really has to decide between Jacob and Edward. OK, obviously in the real world...NO FUCKING CONTEST. But, alas, this isn't the real world, is it? Not even close.

I am happy for Taylor. He realizes how important this role is to his career...and he went after it...gaining weight and working out to show Summit he could handle the part. I hope this is true.

As happy as I am that Summit wants to release "New Moon" at the end of this year (WOW), I don't want a rushed, shitty movie. Do it right, Summit. You fuckers.

Did I tell you how much I love the DARK EDWARD pictures of Rob? I need to go read Wide Awake again. And again. LOVE THAT FUCKING STORY.

That's all for now.

Toodles.

1 comment:

Tess said...

I think baby Tay will be a fine Jacob. He's doing is job, now summit and Chris need to do their job and not screw up the effects..

I agree that Taylor needs to insist on some new hair extensions. That bump around the crown of his head was really irritating. Hopefully, he's growing his hair out a bit, so the more to attach them too.