The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursdays Quote 1/22/09



Bella Swan: You— you stopped the van. You pushed it away with your hand.
Edward Cullen: Well, nobody's gonna believe you, so.
Bella Swan: I wasn't gonna tell anybody. I just need to know the truth.
Edward Cullen: Can't you just thank me and get over it?
Bella Swan: Thank you.
Edward Cullen: You're not gonna let this go, are you?
Bella Swan: No.
Edward Cullen: Well, then I hope you enjoy disappointment
.

1 comment:

Tess said...

Ok. I liked this scene in the book far better than it played in the movie. The way the director had Rob deliver the last line was sort of stilted and odd..

Oy maybe I just wasn't listening properly because I was distracted by Rob's superficial beauty.