The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight~ The Movie


Well, I've finally seen the movie. Yes. What were my impressions...let's see.
1. There were less than 15 people in the theater. Excellent. Although why is it that in the empty theater...the person who talks the most and chomps on her popcorn the loudest...manages to sit behind me?
2. Seeing Robert so large and beautiful onscreen. He takes my breath away. Literally. I'm hyper ventilating just writing this. I'm totally in love.
3. I loved the movie. I have read a lot of negative reviews, but if you are a fan of the books (and a fan of Roberts) you will have loved this movie, too. How can you not? 2 hours of Robert. I don't care if he just sat and read the phonebook. It would have been worth it.
4. The casting was well done. Billy Burke as Charlie was outstanding. It was all good.
5. OK, so some cool parts of the book didn't make the movie. And they changed some stuff around. But. It is a movie after all. And like it's been said, 500 page book into a 2 hour movie some things have to go. I would have liked to have seen a bit more of Edward...dazzling Bella. And Bella losing all train of thought and forgetting to breathe (which I did on more than one occasion).
6. Did I say that Robert Pattinson is the PERFECT Edward? Well, I think he is. BRILLIANT. PERFECTION. Oh yeah, I totally love him.
7. All in all, I loved the movie. Even though I felt like I had seen most of it online. But it was wonderful to see it on the BIG SCREEN. I couldn't take my eyes off of Robert. I didn't want to. Why would anyone?
8. I'm totally in love with Robert Pattinson.
9. I'm pretty sure I'm going to see it again, tomorrow.
10. I'm totally in love with Robert Pattinson.

No comments: