The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Friday, November 14, 2008

OMFG

Let's be honest. I don't have a damn thing to say that I haven't written about before...ad nauseum.
But I just wanted to post this picture of Rob.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE.
There is something about his smile...his casual walk...the shades.
Truly...someone put me out of my misery.

OK. Well, Twilight comes out in a week. A week.
I won't be seeing it until the following week (you know, I don't want to be punching some tweeners in the face when they scream through out the movie...which would mean I would be probably punching out the whole theater. Not a good thing)
I can't wait to see it. I get like...butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it. In fact, I get butterflies (and birds and pterodactyls) in my stomach just thinking about Robert.
I just reread what I wrote. And it's scary. Not the creepy, stalker, screaming, screeching fanatic kinda scary...but scary just the same. Now, I'm aware that I post this shit for myself. I don't do this in hopes of anyone reading this...and Lord knows I'm not anywhere near delusional enough to think Robert would ever find this and read it...but what would he think? What does he think about all these girls and women who just are throwing themselves at him? After watching him go from one 'planned mobbing' to another...I think he kinda likes being screamed at. I mean...he rather encouraged it. It's quite like a rock star, isn't it? Hell, he's young, gorgeous and probably having the time of his life. And while I realize that most of his fans are respectful, decent people...there are those that are VERY FRIGHTENING. Those are the ones that worry me.
*sigh*
I think I will just look at this picture a while longer....it makes me feel better. Rob makes me smile right along with him.
*sigh*
Yes... feeling better now.

No comments: