The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Nothing


I decided to hold off on my adoration and addiction of Robert Pattinson. UNTIL. Until I see TWILIGHT.
It's been very hard to read how much everyone enjoyed (or didn't enjoy) the movie...and having to wait until Monday.
I'm just not much of a crowd person, so I don't do movies on the weekend. The annoyance far outweighs seeing the movie.
So anyway. This post is nothing. An excuse to post this great picture of Robert and Kristen (don't they look so so so SEXY?)
And I will resume my Robert Ramblings on Monday.
OK? OK.
Bye for now.

No comments: