The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nothing much.

It's all changed for me. Somewhere in the last 6 months...my 'feelings' for Robert Pattinson have changed. It went from liking him...to actually LOVING him. I want all good things for him. I want him to have incredible success. I want him to find LOVE (hopefully with Kristen, or someone like her) and HAPPINESS. I want him to come hang out for a little while. Because you know...YOU KNOW he would be so cool and interesting to just have a drink with and talk to.
It might sound silly to say I 'love' someone I have never (and most likely never will) met...but it's just that the more I know about Rob...the more I care about him. I want to TAKE care of him. I can't find any faults with him...except the fact that he doesn't seem to have a clue to how wonderful he truly is. He's so beautiful. So God damn beautiful. Jesus.
He takes my breath away.

No comments: