The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I need a break.


Truly, I don't know how much more of this I can take. Yesterday was a HUGE Rob day. Interviews, Radio, Planet Hollywood. It becomes very overwhelming. I don't want to miss a moment...yet, I find myself gasping for air.
Some of these 'fans' scare the living shit out of me. Screeching and screaming at him. WTF? So many of these fanatics seem so rude, like they are ENTITLED to Rob's attention. Give me a break. There was a clip of Rob signing autographs (and you know what? He doesn't have to do that.) and these people were pushing and shoving and screeching at Rob..."I didn't get my autograph!"...and what does Rob do? *He* apologizes to them. It kinda pisses me off. He's too nice for his own good. Not that I expect him to be anything other than a gentleman. You can tell the boy was brought up well. Big hugs to Mom and Dad Pattinson! I'm sure they are proud as hell of their baby boy. I just wish some of these fans would show him a little bit of respect. Treat him like a human being and not a piece of property that they think they have a right to. Rob seems to handle it all with such dignity and with a wonderful sense of humor. I love that about him. I love how important "Twilight" is to him, too. That he is so willing to take on this arduous task of promotion. I don't see any other member of the cast working so damn hard.
Rob? You're a good boy. Handsome, intelligent, witty, warm and compassionate. The total "package". And oh, yeah...I'm totally out of my mind crushing on you. *sigh*

No comments: