The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Confusion.


Ok, a couple of things.
1. I'm not sure why my last post turned out like that. It looks like it goes on forever. And I didn't say anything really...that I haven't said before.
Rob is beautiful.
2. Look at this picture. OMFG. Do I ever tire of wanting to just stare at this man? No. Never. I am still trying to come to terms with my Robert Pattinson addiction. I've been thinking a lot about it lately. (Surprise! Surprise! I tend to overthink everything.) Where some people talk about being intimate with Robert...that's not how I really feel. For one thing, he's only 22 years old...for another...I have no delusions about meeting him and having him realize that it is *ME* that is his one and only true love. I'm married. I have kids. That's not how I look at it. I do find myself wanting to know everything about him. Wanting to know what he is saying, what he is doing. I do obsessively look for anything about him online. Watching him in clips of "Twilight" makes my heart ache. I know a lot of my obsession has to do with the character of Edward. Something about Edward has struck a chord with me (and millions of other women), and now I attach that same devotion to Robert. I'm not one of these people who gets all jealous and possessive of who Rob dates and is seen with. I hope he finds love and is happy. I have to clarify that my adoration of Robert Pattinson goes beyond his character in Twilight. I'm now a fan. I want to see other movies he has made (the only one I have seen in full, is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.). I still cannot fathom where this intense passion...yes, it IS passion, for Robert comes from. It is time consuming, emotionally draining, and it makes me anxious. Not necessarily good things.
For now, all I can do is enjoy Roberts time in the spotlight. Watch him be adorable and sweet in interviews. See how even though he tries so hard NOT to be gorgeous, he is. Breathtakingly Beautiful.
I'm not 'in' love with Robert Pattinson. But I do love him.

No comments: