The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Robert...again.


I truly need to take a deep breath, here. After all the joking on RPL about this megaphone...this picture turns up with his one hand going through that glorious 'sex' hair...and the other holding...a...a...MEGAPHONE! Look at that face! He looks slightly embarassed to have to speak through it...and even with that strange form of amplication...his voice (that sexy British voice) is still soft spoken and to DIE FOR! I honestly cannot remember the last time I have ever OBSESSED over someone like this. I mean...yes, Robert Pattinson is beyond beautiful, sexy, PERFECTION. But why am I reacting so strongly? Is it the hair? The eyes? The Megaphone????
I honestly don't have an answer for this...except the connection to Edward Cullen. When I look at Robert, I see Edward. And I like seeing Edward. A lot. And I like looking at Robert. A lot. Good grief. I need help.
MEGAPHONE MEGAPHONE MEGAPHONE.
Help me.

No comments: