The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Chemistry


A picture of Rob from last night. Mother of God.
OK.
I wanted to talk about chemistry. As in on screen chemistry. As in Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. They have it. And better yet, they have it off screen as well. I think it is so obvious that there was a little sumthin sumthin going on between these two...beyond Edward and Bella. I have watched all the videos of the two of them...and they are just so INTIMATE with each other. The way they look at one another...the way Kristen touches Roberts face (and that, my friends, is intimate), the way they couldn't keep their eyes off of each other at Comic Con...their body language on and off screen. But especially off screen, because they are always touching...always close.
Now, I know that they are supposed to be dating other people or whatever. But there is definitely something there. I don't care what anyone says. And if they get right back into making "New Moon" (oh please Lord) they will get right back into their chemisty.
OK. I'm just looking at Rob's face again. Did I even suggest in a previous post that he wasn't as sexy as in previous pictures? Did I???? Well...I WAS WRONG. He's dead sexy. And I need a drink of water. Or a shot. What was that shot that someone (I think it was Jewels) was talking about in a post...ULTIMATE ORGASM. Yes. That's what I need right now. YES.

No comments: